Welcome to FeudalToolsFeudalTools is an inofficial online toolbox for "Life is Feudal: Your Own" gameserver owners.
You can learn about all the advantages in the feature list aside.
⇒ Login to the site via Steam to start using FeudalTools and make your server a unique experience.
2021-10-02 04:33 PM via nyuton.net
Another year has passed and it’s time to give the trading post mod some love. Here’s an updated version that features inventory capacity management, blueprint trading and custom region map... continue reading
2021-09-29 01:45 PM via nyuton.net
Due to some changes to the Steam server query protocol introduced in December last year, which are now being adapted by some gameserver providers, the Livemap has been updated with the latest SourceQu... continue reading
2021-09-11 02:54 PM via nyuton.net
After all planned features for YoLauncher were implemented within the 9 months of development and beta testing, it’s time to release and promote our stable version of YoLauncher as of today. Alo... continue reading
2021-08-17 06:57 PM via nyuton.net
We’re excited to release a new major update for our YoLauncher Beta today. Server owners can now upload modpacks including assets, xmls and scripts for their servers through our website at https... continue reading
2021-06-03 07:36 PM via nyuton.net
Yesterday we’ve published a new update for YoLauncher that includes mainly fixes, minor visual enhancements and an alternative serverlist fetching method. Due to some reports of people being una... continue reading
2021-04-06 04:56 AM via nyuton.net
Yesterday we’ve updated YoLauncher to a new release with some quality of life enhancements for both players and server admins. Next to the serverlists refresh button you’ll find a filter f... continue reading
2021-03-25 07:42 PM via nyuton.net
After the initial beta release back in January I’ve come to team up with our friends at LiFX to make YoLauncher the best it can be. Today we’re releasing an updated version that features e... continue reading
2021-01-18 06:49 PM via nyuton.net
Every end is a new beginning. When Bitbox announced the end of the LiF:MMO, I felt something new coming up. I started working on a simple desktop application that drags the serverlist out of the game.... continue reading
- Customize and install custom maps on your server
- Design, upload, use and share own maps
- Apply terrain modifications for the original map
- Edit terrain and regions on existing servers
- Map Refresh: Wipe unclaimed territory to restore resources and landscape *
- Customize and download configuration files, such as weather and forest growth XMLs
- Bridge Builder: Spawn wooden or stone arch bridges built from original game assets to cross rivers or canyons
- Forestry Script: Spawn trees on the server
- Database cleanup and maintenance tools
- Server monitoring: Calculate uptime and view statistics to track server development
- Free Livemap Hosting: Spawn your own always-up-to-date LiF:YO Livemap in just a couple of clicks
- Enable and download the server-side mod of the Tradeposts Mod, bringing those Trading Posts to life *
* Marked features may require a premium membership. ⇗ details
FeudalTools can connect to LiF:YO gameserver databases directly or serve downloadable SQL scripts for manual import.