Welcome to FeudalToolsFeudalTools is an inofficial online toolbox for "Life is Feudal: Your Own" gameserver owners.
You can learn about all the advantages in the feature list aside.
⇒ Login to the site via Steam to start using FeudalTools and make your server a unique experience.
2019-02-22 07:30 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hey, Feudalists! This week we’ve been working hard on squashing bugs, smoothing bumps and implementing even more new features and updates. Before we dive in, we’d like to take ... continue reading
2019-02-21 05:53 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
In today’s patch, we pay our tribute and help you to pay YOUR tribute to the Life is Feudal Gods! We’re introducing a handy way to pay for your large private claim via new consumable item ... continue reading
2019-02-19 05:16 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
These last 6 days were the true hell for us here at Bitbox. But, with your support, we’re working through and we’re so thankful to you for that! We’re trying to thank you with a bett... continue reading
2019-02-16 09:52 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Today’s the day! Feudalists, we are excited to announce that we have updated Epleland to the 0.2.0! As you are reading this devblog, we are preparing everything for... continue reading
2019-02-08 06:20 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hey, Feudalists! This week we continued taking the steps towards 0.2.0 Update. Avalon, the last of the Old Worlds, has been shut down and all the remaining characters were safely transferr... continue reading
2019-01-22 11:49 PM via nyuton.net
All trading post mod components had an update today. But first of all, let me thank you for the great support, comments and improvement suggestions for this mod. It seems like it has been well-receive... continue reading
2018-11-18 10:35 AM via nyuton.net
Terrain editor, region editor, new stone bridges and a full redesign of the website. What more can I say? Welcome to FeudalTools 2.0! Website Redesign The entire website has been overhauled for a fres... continue reading
2018-09-26 08:57 PM via nyuton.net
Changelog: Split Character Management permission levels in two groups (basic, advanced) just like RCON Basic group can only see all information, rename characters and ban accounts Advanced group can u... continue reading
- Customize and install custom maps on your server
- Design, upload, use and share own maps
- Apply terrain modifications for the original map
- Edit terrain and regions on existing servers
- Map Refresh: Wipe unclaimed territory to restore resources and landscape *
- Customize and download configuration files, such as weather and forest growth XMLs
- Bridge Builder: Spawn wooden or stone arch bridges built from original game assets to cross rivers or canyons
- Forestry Script: Spawn trees on the server
- Database cleanup and maintenance tools
- Server monitoring: Calculate uptime and view statistics to track server development
- Free Livemap Hosting: Spawn your own always-up-to-date LiF:YO Livemap in just a couple of clicks
- Enable and download the server-side mod of the Tradeposts Mod, bringing those Trading Posts to life *
* Marked features may require a supporter account for access. ⇗ details
FeudalTools can connect to LiF:YO gameserver databases directly or serve downloadable SQL scripts for manual import.