Welcome to FeudalToolsFeudalTools is an inofficial online toolbox for "Life is Feudal: Your Own" gameserver owners.
You can learn about all the advantages in the feature list aside.
⇒ Login to the site via Steam to start using FeudalTools and make your server a unique experience.
2019-11-13 06:39 PM via nyuton.net
Finally, the new Livemap built on Leaflet is ready for testing. I have uploaded the dedicated version to a public Github repository. FeudalTools was updated with a temporary version switch that lets y... continue reading
2019-11-08 06:00 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! This has been an interesting week. While the production of fixes and tweaks we mentioned earlier is still ongoing, we’ve been happy to see you participating in our ... continue reading
2019-11-01 07:03 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists. This week the devblog will be separated in two parts. Eternal sleep We will start by sharing some grim news with you. This day we want to say our farewells to Dannara &l... continue reading
2019-10-25 06:26 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! First of all, just letting you know that we are still very absorbed by the work on the much-awaited market fixes and improvements. We want to make sure that these change... continue reading
2019-10-11 05:08 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! We know very well that you are waiting for the next update and we can assure you that it’s almost here! As such, we can happily share that we are currently concentr... continue reading
2019-08-22 07:51 PM via nyuton.net
Trading Post Operation Modes The owners of a trading post can now switch between two operation modes for their guild offers. The default ‘Barter‘ mode represents the classic coinless offer... continue reading
2019-03-21 08:43 PM via nyuton.net
It’s time to update the site with a few new goodies. Though this is the first site update that doesn’t introduce new features, but focuses on enhancing existing stuff. Terrain Editor The T... continue reading
2019-03-09 12:34 AM via nyuton.net
This update is a first step in the direction of flexible prices for the Server Market, which is undergoing some major changes. The Server Market was split in two separate tabs for buying and selling, ... continue reading
- Customize and install custom maps on your server
- Design, upload, use and share own maps
- Apply terrain modifications for the original map
- Edit terrain and regions on existing servers
- Map Refresh: Wipe unclaimed territory to restore resources and landscape *
- Customize and download configuration files, such as weather and forest growth XMLs
- Bridge Builder: Spawn wooden or stone arch bridges built from original game assets to cross rivers or canyons
- Forestry Script: Spawn trees on the server
- Database cleanup and maintenance tools
- Server monitoring: Calculate uptime and view statistics to track server development
- Free Livemap Hosting: Spawn your own always-up-to-date LiF:YO Livemap in just a couple of clicks
- Enable and download the server-side mod of the Tradeposts Mod, bringing those Trading Posts to life *
* Marked features may require a supporter account for access. ⇗ details
FeudalTools can connect to LiF:YO gameserver databases directly or serve downloadable SQL scripts for manual import.