Welcome to FeudalToolsFeudalTools is an inofficial online toolbox for "Life is Feudal: Your Own" gameserver owners.
You can learn about all the advantages in the feature list aside.
⇒ Login to the site via Steam to start using FeudalTools and make your server a unique experience.
2019-10-11 05:08 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! We know very well that you are waiting for the next update and we can assure you that it’s almost here! As such, we can happily share that we are currently concentr... continue reading
2019-10-04 05:37 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! Our battle continues as we are constantly working on bugfixes and various game mechanics improvements. The next update with those tweaks and fixes is around the corner. S... continue reading
2019-09-27 05:04 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! Even though we don’t have an update this week, the team is working tirelessly on game fixes, tweaks and improvements that we will present you in the nearest futu... continue reading
2019-09-20 05:02 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hello, Feudalists! It took a bit longer than we expected with the update that we have released just recently, but our hard work have yielded desired results. Yesterday’s fixes covered... continue reading
2019-08-22 07:51 PM via nyuton.net
Trading Post Operation Modes The owners of a trading post can now switch between two operation modes for their guild offers. The default ‘Barter‘ mode represents the classic coinless offer... continue reading
2019-06-28 07:43 PM via nyuton.net
FeudalTools and all associated services (Livemaps, Trading Post) moved to a new server on Sunday, 30th June. If you have whitelisted the FeudalTools server IP for database connections, please update i... continue reading
2019-03-21 08:43 PM via nyuton.net
It’s time to update the site with a few new goodies. Though this is the first site update that doesn’t introduce new features, but focuses on enhancing existing stuff. Terrain Editor The T... continue reading
2019-03-09 12:34 AM via nyuton.net
This update is a first step in the direction of flexible prices for the Server Market, which is undergoing some major changes. The Server Market was split in two separate tabs for buying and selling, ... continue reading
- Customize and install custom maps on your server
- Design, upload, use and share own maps
- Apply terrain modifications for the original map
- Edit terrain and regions on existing servers
- Map Refresh: Wipe unclaimed territory to restore resources and landscape *
- Customize and download configuration files, such as weather and forest growth XMLs
- Bridge Builder: Spawn wooden or stone arch bridges built from original game assets to cross rivers or canyons
- Forestry Script: Spawn trees on the server
- Database cleanup and maintenance tools
- Server monitoring: Calculate uptime and view statistics to track server development
- Free Livemap Hosting: Spawn your own always-up-to-date LiF:YO Livemap in just a couple of clicks
- Enable and download the server-side mod of the Tradeposts Mod, bringing those Trading Posts to life *
* Marked features may require a supporter account for access. ⇗ details
FeudalTools can connect to LiF:YO gameserver databases directly or serve downloadable SQL scripts for manual import.