Welcome to FeudalToolsFeudalTools is an inofficial online toolbox for "Life is Feudal: Your Own" gameserver owners.
You can learn about all the advantages in the feature list aside.
⇒ Login to the site via Steam to start using FeudalTools and make your server a unique experience.
2019-01-11 06:01 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hey, Feudalists! This morning we have uploaded a small yet very needed patch. It contains a bunch of tweaks and fixes here and there, however, the main thing it tackles is the recently dis... continue reading
2019-01-04 06:02 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hey, Feudalists! We want to kick our first dev blog of 2019 off with a message to you all! Thank you for offering suggestions, ideas and general feedback for us to use to progress and dev... continue reading
2018-12-28 06:20 PM via lifeisfeudal.com
Hey, feudalists! The holiday season has begun both in the real world and on Abella. We have received a lot of feedback from you about the holiday features, and some of you have even sent i... continue reading
2018-11-18 10:35 AM via nyuton.net
Terrain editor, region editor, new stone bridges and a full redesign of the website. What more can I say? Welcome to FeudalTools 2.0! Website Redesign The entire website has been overhauled for a fres... continue reading
2018-09-26 08:57 PM via nyuton.net
Changelog: Split Character Management permission levels in two groups (basic, advanced) just like RCON Basic group can only see all information, rename characters and ban accounts Advanced group can u... continue reading
2018-09-16 11:01 AM via nyuton.net
I’m happy to announce a new LiF:YO Livemap update that is stuffed with new cool features and enhancements. Outpost & Tradepost Icons The new outposts were incorporated into the Livemap and c... continue reading
2018-09-05 11:24 PM via nyuton.net
With todays FeudalTools minor update 1.9.3 all problems with the new LiF:YO patch that dropped two days ago are (hopefully) fixed. The DB Maintenance and Map Refresh tool are back in action and the Tr... continue reading
2018-08-14 10:38 PM via nyuton.net
Todays FeudalTools Update introduces two new major features that people have been asking for forever: Working tradeposts and bridges. Bridge Builder Since the introducton of Custom Maps that include r... continue reading
- Customize and install custom maps on your server
- Design, upload, use and share own maps
- Apply terrain modifications for the original map
- Edit terrain and regions on existing servers
- Map Refresh: Wipe unclaimed territory to restore resources and landscape *
- Customize and download configuration files, such as weather and forest growth XMLs
- Bridge Builder: Spawn wooden or stone arch bridges built from original game assets to cross rivers or canyons
- Forestry Script: Spawn trees on the server
- Database cleanup and maintenance tools
- Server monitoring: Calculate uptime and view statistics to track server development
- Free Livemap Hosting: Spawn your own always-up-to-date LiF:YO Livemap in just a couple of clicks
- Enable and download the server-side mod of the Tradeposts Mod, bringing those Trading Posts to life *
* Marked features may require a supporter account for access. ⇗ details
FeudalTools can connect to LiF:YO gameserver databases directly or serve downloadable SQL scripts for manual import.